Monday, August 17, 2009

Daycare






This week marks my last full week of caring for Brynn. I starting looking after Brynn in March knowing she was on a waiting list for a larger daycare. I did not think that time would go by so quickly and I definitely did not think that I would become so attached to her. Brynn is a precious little girl who has the biggest cutest eyes and matching smile. She is a happy giggly girl who you can't help but fall in love with. Not only have I become attached to her but my boys have as well. Liam just adores Brynn and is so gentle and protective of her, we wish he was that way with his brother! Brynn loves the kids and wants to do anything and everything they do. The other day Ephram wanted to swing off the end of the swing set and of course Brynn had to try too. I will still be caring for Kaylynn and have a boy Logan filling Brynn's spot. We will really miss her around here but are glad we will be able to see her still at church. We love you Brynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Andrew works as a tool and die maker in the auto industry, despite some shaky months with work on and off, things are picking up now for him. I am a stay at home mom and have recently started a daycare in my home. I currently have two girls in my care. The boys seem to love having a craft every day and circle time where we sing songs and read books that go along with our weekly theme. Liam is 3 1/2 and will be starting JK next year and Ephram is 1 1/2. They are busy boys and definitely keep us on our toes!

Canada Day

Canada  Day


Sitting in the fire truck.



Watching the fire truck bring the big ladder down.