Monday, July 13, 2009

Here goes nothing...

Well, I thought I would give this a try. My sister in law Amy started her blog not that long ago and it seems to be a great way to update everyone with pictures and stories about life. Quite often Liam or Ephram will do or say something funny and I'm just dying to share it with someone, but I don't always have the time to call and tell anyone. So I thought this may be a better way to share.We'll see how it goes. I can't promise it will be as frequently updated as other blogs but I'll give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Heather!!! I'm going to add your blog to my favorites so we can see pics and read up :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world Heather! Good job on the set-up of you blog...it looks great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I LOVE the site you got your background from! I chose a new one from there too :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Andrew works as a tool and die maker in the auto industry, despite some shaky months with work on and off, things are picking up now for him. I am a stay at home mom and have recently started a daycare in my home. I currently have two girls in my care. The boys seem to love having a craft every day and circle time where we sing songs and read books that go along with our weekly theme. Liam is 3 1/2 and will be starting JK next year and Ephram is 1 1/2. They are busy boys and definitely keep us on our toes!

Canada Day

Canada  Day


Sitting in the fire truck.



Watching the fire truck bring the big ladder down.